Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sexual Healing (Literally and Intimately Speaking)





Quote of the day~
‎"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."
-- unknown

Writing takes so much discipline. So I'm going to listen to my spirit and write about my experience tonight at the class "Conversations That Matter: Spiritual Sexuality". This class that I decided to join (which I sort of had insight on the course prior to attending, due to having a close relationship with the women who are teaching the class)is not your ordinary erotica/sex party, but an actual engagement of like minds who are open to discuss intimate conversations and conduct actual acts that involve a certain level of a.) maturity b.) desire to gain an understanding of sexuality through understanding the essence of a spirit man/spirit woman c.) being open to discover the beauty of one's inner power to heal another being through the source of their energy. I'm sure I did a horrible job of giving a synopsis on the course, but I was blown away by tonight. It was actually balanced with the number of men and women who attended, but most importantly everyone was open and willing to share their experience. Without getting to in depth (what I learned tonight is that alot of what we experience on a physical level can't even really be captured through words, which is in esssence the art of Tantra)tonight was very liberating for me, one because I've been on the self-work journey for awhile in truly understanding Naki and what I consist of on a spiritual/physical/mental (mind,body,soul). I intimately (into me see) want to get to the level of having that full knowledge and understanding of me being, and I know that this must come by acknowledging that I'm a spiritual being first. So with that being said, I had an amazing night being myself, being open, being intimate with both men and women, engaging in stimulating dialogue that allowed the transfering of positive energy but most importanly a healing took place for me, through the natural sexual energy of my being. It was quite interesting that before the class, I had an intersting conversation with a man who I once had thought I had been intimate with(please do not confuse this with intercourse) but because I value the nature of time, space, and energy to allow him in the closeness of my being whether to share a kiss or a hug meant something very special to me, but to him nothing. And what I realized is that not every man deserves to recieve the power of my touch. I felt so honored tonight to have a complete stranger tell me that just for me to even look in his eyes was replenishing to his soul. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I can no longer allow for any man to occupy or hold the very things that are sacred to me. I know the power of my touch...what the holding of my hand means. The laying of hands on a back, the rubbing of the temples, the connecting of fingertips, the embrace of a hug....I know, and for some reason I have allowed others who are so out of touch with thier own spirit man/inner god to overshadow the strength and power of my WOMBman. So yes if you are reading this....I went deep tonight...I deemed it necessary to revive the inner freak in me(wink!!!!!!!!). Bold and confident I am....that one day I will come to know my helpmate as intimately as I am coming to know myself.~REAL SLOW~

p.s. Letting Go....and Just Being


falling inlove with Naki



Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment